Wednesday, July 27, 2005

blue poppies

http-::www.hmstanfield.com:photo:botanicals:002325.php

a client told me about blue poppies yesterday which i had never heard of before. she told me about a friend of hers who grows them on the sunshine coast which has the perfect climate for them. interesting enough i found a few links related to blue poppies of all types. (thanks vera for enlightening me).

trekking in the himalayas (the land of blue poppies)
blue poppies a novel by jonathan falla, set in the 1950's in a tibetan village, a tale of love, war and exile. (sounds good to me)
blue poppy garden european pottery, linens, glassware and poppies
my blue poppy adventure adventures trying to grow poppies in sweden
beautiful photos of blue poppies as seen above by hm stanfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment