Friday, September 2, 2005

oh snap!



i've been wondering what alternative words to use instead of "cool" myself lately and found the answer with the flickritis group. (pretty soon flickr is going to become a reference tool too). anyway, speaking of flickr, i've finally re-organized my images there (a boring job; but much needed) and am feeling a little more under control in the flickr world (things can get pretty messy there fast). i now have three sets: graffiti + street art, photos and my banner art. it took me a while, but i finally figured out how to post images on my blog without having to upload to flickr first. i also belong to three groups, (well two actually - the retro kid and streetsy) and don't know how i got signed up for the flickritis group and have no idea how to get myself out of it either; but maybe that's why its called flickritis...

No comments:

Post a Comment