Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Grey, grey my world is grey

high and low

I just picked up the latest issue of Canada's Style at Home Magazine (a bonus double issue for January '10) and am in love with this wallpaper (both actually - above and below) which are featured in one of their "High or Low" articles (one of my favourite features of their magazine). Although my photo of them are a bit on the blurry side, I'm hoping you can get a good sense of them at least. Just click on the image to get a larger view. The paper on the top image is from wallyouneedislove.com (Code 1317) and the one below from designbycolor.net by Blue Mountain Wall Coverings - (BC1581919). Grey is one of my favourite colors for interior walls this year and i love the textured look of these mixed with white pieces especially. Incidentally Style at Home is holding a contest featuring some of the items in their High/Low articles; like the Treasure Hunt lamp from Elte (above). Click here to find out more. Can you guess which image is the high and which is the low? I will reveal this afternoon. (Photo credit: Edward Pond).

Update: Top - High $10, 257; Below - Low $4, 697

On a side note. My computer access is limited today due to some technical difficulties, but I hope to get out some more posts near midday if you wish to re-visit.

high and low

No comments:

Post a Comment