Friday, October 8, 2010

Hula Seventy: Vintage Camera Display


Cori Kindred

As my collection of vintage camera grows, so does my need for interesting display. The above photo is actually a fraction of my personal collection-- as seen (and photographed) by my friend Cori Kindred. Thing is, there's no shortage of good vintage camera display ideas out there. Here's proof:

vintage camera display
Tim Melideo Photography

I'm not going to lie. I think this one is my favorite.



Allister Ann

Of course, you really can't go wrong with a mantel display.



Molly Meng via Apartment Therapy

And this old medicine cabinet could not be more perfect for this camera collection.



Alysia Cotter via Apartment Therapy

A little color mixed in is always a good thing.



Pia Ulin

Cameras in the workspace: yes.

.5571
Hilda Grahnat

Photographs of camera collections: also yes.

How about you? Any ideas for camera display? Please do share.

No comments:

Post a Comment