Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Sidetrack Cafe: Setting Up Shop by Uniform Natural



We're taking a little "Sidetrack Cafe" detour today to follow a post I recently came across that I think readers considering "setting up a new shop" might enjoy. Recently Martha of Uniform Natural posted a great write up on her blog of her experience setting up her new shop Scarfshop that opened this past September. Since I've known Martha online for some time now and have seen her successes and watched her business grow; I thought (and she also thought) our readers would enjoy reading her process and thoughts. With a background in Architecture, I love Martha's design aesthetic, and I also trust her business sense. And since she has been selling online for quite some time now, I think this is a great read for anyone considering "setting up shop" or a new shop (like she did). Click here to read. Also if you get a chance, visit her Scarfshop website (being sure to scroll to the right; you'll love it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment