Wednesday, April 25, 2007

coffee cuff tutorial




i'm taking a stab at the whiplash contest this month. it's all about cozies, and i just happened to be thinking about this idea for almost a year actually and started making them around christmas for gifts.

i keep thinking about all the energy being wasted making those paper cup sleeves one gets when you forget to bring your own coffee cup in to buy a coffee and you have to use a paper cup and the paper sleeve. i thought, even if i do use the paper cup, perhaps having one of these "cuffs" might save a few trees. better than no trees. so since i'm always forgetting my cup, (so many things to think of when you're heading out the door), maybe this cuff, if it just slips on my wrist when it's not being used, might be a better idea for me and it fits into my bag better than a thermos.

click here for my tutorial.

whipup

No comments:

Post a Comment