Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kilroy & Maw Gig Posters

il_430xN.82280725

I just realized today it's been a while since I did a post on affordable art. Back in the day, I used to collect gig posters, and even loved designing a few for the bands I was in. I loved finding a beautiful poster on a street pole, a definite "student" way of collecting art. It was fun and of it's time. But I much prefer the type that's more available these days through craft fairs and on etsy (that are without the rips and tears and staple marks which are a result from being posted), like these from Kilroy and Maw. These guys are from Atlanta and are just getting started. A sweet selection so far, and by the looks of it, more beautiful one's to come.

kilroyandmaw.etsy.com

il_430xN.78255146
il_430xN.82280817

No comments:

Post a Comment