Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Inspiration: A Few Clippings


It's a long weekend here and as we wind down, a bit of inspiration from some magazine clippings I've collected this week before we go. I love the flowers displayed in the above photo - especially seeing the hyacinths freshly cut and out of a pot, and don't the rannuculas look perfect in that mason jar? (Photo credit: Virginia MacDonald for Style at Home - Jun/11).


If weather permits I'd really like to hit up our local beach and see what treasures have drifted in over the winter. I quite like this home that was featured in June's Style at Home designed by the Kelly Deck here in Vancouver. It's got that perfect beachy mix, with lots of white which really helps brighten up a space in the sometimes dark and cloudy rainforest we live in. (Photo credit: Barry Calhou for Style at Home - Jun/11).




I sort of like the writing on the walls and ceiling too in this photo. Although I'm not a chandelier/romantic-style person, I may grab inspiration from it.



Anyway, off for a bit of a break over the weekend and to work on our newest market which will launch Monday! Have a great weekend. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment