Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been tagged...

what3

I got tagged by Carolyn Gavin of Ecojot (those cool Canadian "green" papergoods) and her blog Designerjots to do a "What's In My Bag" post. I took some pics of my bag and it's contents, and totally squeamed. So here's "What I Wish Was In My Bag"! And to keep this game going I'm going to tag another Canadian, Fiona of Cartolina Cards and Cartolina Cafe, "What do you wish was in your bag?" And if you get a chance check out Carolyn's latest (see one item in my bag and image below) by clicking HERE. Here's my wishful contents:

1. La besace, me and my shoes bag from Miniséri
2. Mmmg pens, Uppercase
3. La pochette, image dictee from Miniséri
4. Eclecto Pouches, Uppercase (actually this one is in my bag)
5. Ashley sunglasses, Fred Flare
6. Field Notes, Curiousity Shoppe
7. Nature Workbooks, Ecojot

securedownload

No comments:

Post a Comment