Wednesday, September 17, 2008

what *has* she been doing??

good lord.
it has been BUSY. i know, we're all busy. but really, really crazy, at-work-until-11-each-night, can't-bring-yourself-to-face-vast-impenetrable- email-forests-on-weekends busy. sick.

but here's the big news!!!

{tavin brooks, born 16 sept., 5lbs 15oz }

(nugget!!!)

no, not *mine*, dears -- that would be something. my sister's! yes, the one who got married a year and a month ago, and whose wedding got me started on this blog, and now she goes and does this! my amazing sister.

something so beautiful that i've always loved in spanish: the verb meaning "to give birth" is dar a luz -- "to give to the light." my sister gave this gorgeous precious thing to the light, and i am so humbled and thankful.

thanks for your patience, everyone. am almost out of the woods, will do my best to get back on schedule. with love from auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment