Sunday, September 13, 2009

On my desk right now...

.

Lavender is in season at the moment and it always reminds me of spring, of the promise of warmer months and of the approaching Christmas season. When I gaze toward my window to take a rare glimpse away from my computer I am gifted with not only the cute little sight of my new enamel tin jug (thank you IKEA) but of a waft of fresh lavender on the breeze (along with the freesia just outside my window - another favourite). I am always reminded at times like these of some of the best advice I've ever been given - "happiness is found in the hidden joy of every day moments".


I know I haven't been a very entertaining blogger lately. Very soon I will be able to post some really exciting designs proposals I have been working on for my beautiful brides so you can all see what I have been up to these last few weeks. Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment