Friday, September 25, 2009

Three Reasons To Visit New York Right Now

by Hulaseventy



1. Maya Lin's exhibition Three Ways of Looking At The Earth at Pace Wildenstein.



The exhibit consists of three large scale environmental installations all of which pretty much took my breath away. Particularly 2x4 Landscape which is made up over 50,000 two by four wood pieces and covers over 1900 square feet.



2. The Lomography Store on W. 8th street. Tons of super fun toy cameras to look at and drool over.



Much as I loved the gorgeous Lubitel it was the Mini Diana I couldn't leave without. I am a sucker for such cuteness.



3. Cafe Habana on Prince Street. The grilled corn-on-the-cob is so good you will want to lay down and have a good cry. Really, I'm serious.

Okay look, there are about a thousand reasons to visit New York City. Probably more. But if I start listing reasons, I will never ever stop. Ever. And right now, I'm too busy figuring out the how to get back. The grilled corn is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment