Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hulaseventy: True Love



I have long since been a fan of Mati Rose's work. Her bold, joyful use of color, playful characters and narrative sensibilities had me hooked from the beginning. No surprise, then, that I have several of her prints hanging in my home. And I want more. I just can't seem get enough.



But now, thanks to her brilliant collaboration with the super talented Kristen of Mood Swing Studios, I can take a little bit of Mati's art with me everywhere I go. Custom True Love Necklaces are truly one of a kind-- gorgeous glass pendants containing images of Mati's colorful, imaginative work that hang from the sweetest mix of vintage beads, czech glass and semi-precious stones.



I love that these custom pendants are double-sided and contain images that you choose from Mati's shop. I absolutely love that. And as Mati mentioned on her blog recently, it's really more like a three way collaboration-- one that involves you the designer, Mati the painter and Kristen the Jeweler. Oh, the possibilities! My mind is spinning. I'll take ten, please. Okay, maybe not ten. But one, for sure. One more, please. Because I wear the one I have almost everyday and I'm not sure one is enough. Not when it comes to necklaces like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment