Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Artist Fun Facts Spotlight: Magic Markings Art



Name: Cathie Carlson of Magic Markings Art
Your Brand: etsy.com/shop/MagicMarkingsArt
Your Blog: magicmarkingsart.blogspot.com
What you dreamed of making as a child: Anything that allowed me to make a mess. Which is why there is always a little bit of paint somewhere on me, my clothes, and any room in which I work!
What do you dream of now: I dream of a happy little studio by the beach, with my family and my eventual grandchildren close by and to whom I will continue to pass on my passion for artistic messes.
Your motto: The real joy of life is in its play.
Your hero: Anyone who is passionate about what they do.
Your favorite song: Wild Thing by the Trogs ~ One of the songs my husband and I danced to at our wedding in 1988.
Your favourite part of summer: The excitement and anticipation of fun things to do, spur of the moment trips with family, throwing impromptu get-togethers , long bike rides, the sound of children playing, fresh vegetables, but mostly ~ the overall feeling of happiness associated with the season.
Visit Magic Markings Art at this month's market here

No comments:

Post a Comment