Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Artist Fun Facts Spotlights: Bellalulu



Your Brand: bellalulu.etsy.com
Your Blog: bellaluluBLOG.blogspot.com.com
What you dreamed of making as a child: I used to pick up interesting little things I would find along the sidewalk . I had high hopes of making something wonderful out of them, but I don't know that I ever really did. I guess I've always been more of a collector than a creator!
What do you dream of now: One dream is to work with my husband to make industrial style decor pieces, using (mostly salvaged) parts. I'll design, he'll create it...at least that's the plan!
Your motto: Why buy new when you can buy old?...or handmade, of course!
Your hero: My mom...she helped and encouraged me to find what I love to do!
Your favorite song: The Luckiest by Ben Folds
Your favourite part of summer: You mean, other than that fall comes next? I'm definitely a fall girl at heart, but I do love the 4th of July...family, corn on the cob, homemade ice cream, and big fireworks.
Visit Bellalulu at this month's market here

No comments:

Post a Comment