Monday, August 23, 2010

Coat Check




I've been slowly collecting some fall fashion favourites on my tumblr which has me thinking maybe I should be bringing them here (thoughts)? Last year I posted about coats by local designer, Jada-lee Watson for Nixxi and this year she has some equally beautiful pieces in her fall collection.

Top Left: Asym Cowl Neck ($84-$92) and Flare Leggings ($78-$108). Moto Jacket ($148), made from linen and featuring edgy exposed zippers.
Bottom Left: Peacoat ($256) Made from a hemp-organic cotton woven, the thigh-high double breasted jacket comes in Black or Natural Fleck
Bottom Right: Sash Coat ($430), mid-thigh, or the Cropped Sash Coat ($430), falling just below the waistline. Both are made from organic wool melton with a hemp silk lining.

The collection is available in Canada, USA, and Australia. For information or to shop online, visit nixxi.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment