Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Friday! Have a Cupcake!

country hoedown wedding cupcake tower!Coco Cupcakes
Where has the week gone? It's already friday and my mind thinks it's Wednesday or Thursday. So today I'm winging it (well actually I am everyday) but especially so it seems today. And when everything goes a awry, serve cupcakes, is what I say!

A few slightly random links:A Country Fair Wedding Hoedown
ReadyMade has a new website!
Core77 has opened up a storefront in Portland
I'm excited about this storefront opening!
I want a Yeti hat!
Cottage hodge-podge
Make current juice and then print a free beautiful label
I love my Instapaper! (Thanks My Love For You)!
We love Nick Meek! (Thank you Colette)!
This guy is walking to Mexico
How do you say font in Japanese?
Fact or Fiction?
Happy Friday and have a cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment