Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekend Project: Get Organized

bathroom after

Magazines and the internet are a-buzz in January with tips on how-to get better organized, and we're thinking this just might be a good weekend to get on board. So we've gathered some of the best links to some of the best ideas/sources.

First off, a fresh new free and printable calendar from Ez of Creature Comforts!

When I think of organized, I think of Martha, and they have a whole section on organizing (if you didn't know already). I especially like their printable template on personal budgets and this stickie note calendar.

Apartment Therapy has a few ideas about this year, check this page. It includes a great link to the Japanese Way to fold shirts. Play close attention, they're fast!

Heaps of tips from Style at Home. I like 20 ways to get organized in five minutes or fewer and their Monthly Checklists.

My favourites here on Poppytalk are this cubby idea and this office space. We also have some downloadable labels, here and here for recycling and more printable labels here and here.

And this super cute organizing idea (above photo) from Kristen Mcashan. Using canvas organizers from Ikea she's created a cute and crafty way to organize her bathroom cupboard. (Via Pinterest).

My plan this year is to try to remember to bring my cloth bags grocery shopping. I always remember when I'm at the checkout. Any tips on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment