Monday, March 14, 2011

Put the "school" back in Art School Girl


I first hesitated about posting this kickstart project for a couple of reasons. One, wouldn't we all want to go to an art camp in Sweden and be taught by one of our idols, and two, posting this might set a precident and three along with the focus needing to be with the recent natural disasters. But then I watched the video, and near the end of it I seriously sobbed. I sobbed because part of me wishes I was in her shoes, and because I can just sense that Amy Rowan of Art School Girl will truly be thankful for this opportunity (you can just feel it). And along with these disasters, I also think, life is so short. They say dreams can come true and wouldn't we all just love to make that happen for someone? Check out Amy's kickstarter project page here. Good luck Amy!

A graduate of The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Amy has degrees in both fine art and graphic design. Check out Amy on the internet:
  1. etsy.com
  2. twitter.com
  3. flickr.com
  4. facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment