Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thinking of Japan

Alexandra Angle Interior Design

I saw this chair over at Meet Me at Mikes today and it helped a little bit to take my mind off things after watching all the devastation in Japan on the news these past couple of days. I'm finding it hard to sleep (I guess living in a quake zone doesn't help things). With that thought, Canadians wishing to help support relief efforts underway in Japan are encouraged to contribute by donating online or by texting the word ASIA to 30333 to make a one-time donation of $5*; (Other countries: International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)). Also, here is a link to Save the Children - a charity close to my heart. I've been also following Hello Sandwich. Her picture at yoyogi park today drinking chuhai with friends was nice to see. Her blog is here. Our hearts go out to everyone affected.
xox
jan+earl

No comments:

Post a Comment