Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Buying art that works together

caplanmaule(Left to right): Michelle Caplan and Michele Maule

I knew this month with the Affordable Art market at PHM, I would be enjoying putting different pieces together, to create groupings, sets and others alone as they look good just by themselves. So here to start are a few I've placed together with the idea that if one was thinking to buy some art to work together for a wall, they could be a suggestion. These seem to work with each other - in color, theme or feel. I hope you'll enjoy this series I plan to post throughout this month.

4-collages(Clockwise from top left): Cinder Block Studio, Kareem Rizk, Cinder Block Studio and The Charm School Dropout.

mexicanita33 Stewart Avenue

yeehawYee Haw Industries and The Charm School Dropout.

No comments:

Post a Comment