Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sfgirlbybay's New Design!



My how this week (and month) is flying by! It's already Thursday and I've been meaning to post about this all week! Better late than never I say, and if you haven't been by Sfgirlbybay's newly designed blog yet, I definitely recommend you take a lookie-loo! Yes our friendly and fun Californian blog friend, Victoria has done a lovely re-design on her blog and I couldn't be more excited! It makes me want to bunker down and do a makeover myself! I'm most loving her most organized "categories" and "resource links" sections! And btw if you don't already know, she's the one who sells those ever popular Keep Calm posters and now along with her Sunday In the City photograph series in her very own etsy shop. And she's one of our guests this month in our Here Comes the Sun Market! Click here to visit her table.

sfgirlbybay.com
sfgirlbybay.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment