Monday, April 11, 2011

DIY: Easter Place Cards

Contributor post and photos by Janis Nicolay of Pinecone Camp


Hello all! Janis here, from Pinecone Camp. I'm hosting my family's Easter brunch this year, so I've made some origami "place cards" for everyone. Really easy to do and they look pretty cute too. I made rabbit sugar cookies to place inside each pocket. I figure most of you have your own cookie recipe but, if you don't, just let me know and I'll post mine. Update: Janis has posted the recipe on her blog which you can find at the bottom of this post here.


I scanned three different fabrics, then printed them on a heavier stock paper. Each piece was cut to 8"x8". You can use any type of paper you like, as long as it's square.



Stamp or print names on front flap of pocket.



Last but not least, eat your place card.

Happy Easter!

..........................................................................

An interiors and lifestyle photographer (and closet baker by night), Janis Nicolay hails from Vancouver and adores travel, airports, road trips, camping and mid-century style.

Blog: pineconecamp.blogspot.com
Site: janisnicolay.com
Shop: PineconeCamp.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment