Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Link Love


Is this not the most cozy sitting space ever? I was taken by this photo I passed by over the weekend when visiting UK's Bodie and Fou. Everything works so well together.  The image is actually featuring a pallet coffee table by House Doctor, I love how the industrial look of the table is softened by the white tufted loveseat, twig-style lamp and patchwork pillow. I'm away from the computer this morning, so I leave you with a little link love:

Every spring I want a prefab for the backyard I don't have.
How far did your tweet travel?
Build a 3-D Mario magnet board
Adore Home (online magazine - Apr/May issue)
Industrial rustic reclaimed wood bench
Love these glass containers
A great use of a cooking pot

Vintage Fold-up Cooking Pot by raemj

No comments:

Post a Comment