Thursday, July 31, 2008

something special: la pomme (A European Tour)

1popOne of our participants this month at PHM is Apol from La Pomme. And today she's sharing a few photos from her part of world in the south of France. (Dream, dream, dream). Being surrounded by such beauty we can now understand how it reflects in her work. You can check out Apol's two Etsy shops: La Pomme and La Pomme Stories. Here's her tour.

They say that the South of France where I live is a lazy kind of place. Most probably true, judging from the kinds of things I like doing when I have some time free.

I like looking at old walls.

popwall

As well as staring at old stones.

popstone
popstone2

Just because I’m naturally curious, I adore quaint little doors.

popdoor

I’m attracted to windows as well (they’re much easier to peek through !).

popwindow

Sightseeing can be tiring, so I rejuvenate with shopping. No giant malls to be found over here, fortunately. I go to the city center for the weekly market, to get delicious stuff like olives, teas, and soap.

popmarket

Then off to a cafĂ© for a glass or two of wine—the perfect way to end a perfectly lazy time.

poptable

La Pomme
La Pomme Stories
La Pomme Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment