Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Special Guest Post: by Victoria of Sfgirlbybay

Wonderful White by Victoria of sfgirlbybay


Flickr Faves
If you read sfgirlbybay, you'll know I love decorating with white as my base color. I love the crisp, almost Scandinavian look it brings to a room, and I also really like it's versatility. I often look on flickr for photos that inspire, and today I took a look, searching 'white'. I flickr favorited a bunch of images and came up with this little montage of images with loads of inspiring uses of white as the main color in your decor. Some of my favorite resources for white furnishings can also be found all over the web, and here are a few of my favorite pieces:

White Favorites

Clockwise from left to right: Eames RAR Rocker; Sara Paloma Pottery; Birds on a Wire Wall Art from Urban Outfitters; Ikea farm Vases; High Tech Radio from Cambridge Soundworks; and the
Ikea Doksta Dining Table.

Special post by Victoria of sfgirlbybay

No comments:

Post a Comment