Monday, July 28, 2008

Special Guest: Victoria of Sfgirlbybay

My City by the Bay by Victoria of sfgirlbybay

Flower ShopFlower Shop

I'm so pleased to introduce our special guest this week here, Victoria of sfgirlbybay! I'm sure many of you know her blog well and she doesn't really need this intro, but (just in case) she's that quintessential California girl, with a great eye for design and displaying it! So we're super excited to see what goodies she'll bring up from the south and are thrilled she's visiting!

Hello there Poppytalk readers! I'm Victoria of sfgirlbybay, and I am so happy to be guest blogging for Jan this week, as I am a huge fan of Poppytalk and am constantly amazed at the steady stream of excellent design finds Jan uncovers. Jan has an uncanny knack for finding the best artisans out there online, but is never boastful, only happy to share! I promised Jan to share a little of my love of the City by the Bay, San Francisco, where I have lived for the last fourteen years. I started my Sunday in the City posts as a way to share my favorite city with friends, and readers of sfgirlbybay, and I am so happy it continues to be one of my more popular features. Here's a peek at some of my 'best of the bay'.

French LaundryFrench Laundry

Nice ViewNice View

Open & ClosedOpen & Closed

P is for Powder RoomP is for Powder Room

Pink SlipPink Slip

No comments:

Post a Comment