Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hello!

Is 2010 on fast forward? I just can't keep up. It's been a whirlwind of a week and so much has been happening. First off, don't know if you've been noticing all the chatter on Twitter but a few bloggers have started up a fun flickr pool called Bloganistas where we spotlight our wardrobes (yes we do wear more than sweatpants); should be a fun one to watch. See my wintery self? For any of you that read here, it's a rarity to see any pictures of us here, so Hello! Come join, it's open to all bloggers, it'll be fun! (Maybe it will get me out of my pajamas everyone once in a while). Click here.



Also I loved Becka's post earlier this week speaking of her resolutions. Her first one was all about connecting and something I hope to do more of here, connecting with you. I know I'm guilty too of not leaving comments on blogs - in a rush to get things done, but I would love (just love) to hear from more of you. As Becka so thoughtfully said on her post, "It really is encouraging to receive comments", and I would love to get to know more about you, what you like, what you don't and have some fun. So if you're up to it today, I'd like to break the ice and see how many of you would leave comments letting me know who you are and where you're visiting from!

Just fyi, we should be back on track with all our contributers near month's end. Did you see Lisa's new project she's doing on collecting? And Andrea posted some lovely color therapy for the all the grey winter skies hanging about this week. Will (a.k.a. Mr. Fancy Pants) is back next week and then Shauna and Stephen will be back in February.

Lastly, if you didn't see our launch yesterday of The Poppies, be sure to drop by and nominate your favorite artist/shop/designer/blog! We're really excited about this event! The most nominated will be turned into finalists next week, so nominate soon and get your friends and family and fellow bloggers to nominate as well! It's a great way to celebrate the handmade! Click here to read and nominate!

Have a great weekend! And don't forget to leave a comment, I'll be waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment