Thursday, January 14, 2010

Photography: Amy Victoria (Awakes)



Lovely fine art prints from Amy Victoria Photography out of Calgary, Alberta. I love her bio:

"I wear silver bangles brought back from places visited throughout my life. My wrists will be heavily laden with memories in the years to come. For each milestone, I receive an antique camera. I own eleven, and anxiously await the beautiful moments ahead. I write postcards to my grandfather. I collect antiquities and rarities. I smile for overcast skies and delicate winds. I revel in creating gauzy foggy photographs, and have a love for the unsettling stark nature of a long forgotten building or room. I am content knowing that my life’s work is also my passion."

Amy's work is available on etsy and Shiso Miso Boutique in Calgary, Alberta, Canada at Art Central and Saffron Art Studio in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada. Visit her website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment