Monday, March 8, 2010

This Week from Lisa Congdon: Collector's View

This Week from Lisa Congdon: Collector's View

DSC_0012

Today I went to one of my favorite places: the flea market. I happened to go to the Alameda Flea Market, which happens here in the San Francisco Bay Area where I live the first Sunday of every month. But really I could have been in any of the millions of amazing flea markets or antique malls all over my continent (and I am sure all over the world). I love old stuff . I love places like this more than words can say.

Incidentally, I didn't buy anything I took photos of today (though I did buy a few other things!), but here are some of the scenes that caught my eye for some reason or another.

Enjoy.

DSC_0015

DSC_0016

DSC_0031

DSC_0032

DSC_0033

DSC_0034

DSC_0006

DSC_0005

DSC_0004

DSC_0010

No comments:

Post a Comment