Wednesday, June 25, 2008

fancy that floor!



I saw this floor the other day in a post about a new shop in Brooklyn called Fact & Fancy on Modish. And I've been thinking about it ever since. I emailed the girls, but haven't heard back, and being the impatient blogger I am, had to post about it. It's hand done (simply amazing) and I'm now wanting one. Don't you wish they made floor stickers like this? C'mon sticker people! (Ok, maybe not stickers for floors but laminate?) Click here to read their blog or here for more pics! Visit this handmade goods shop with the fancy floor at 75B Hoyt St, Brooklyn, NY 11201.

Update: Thanks to Anna of Door Sixteen for leaving a comment reminding me of the Wrongwoods chest of drawers by Sebastian Wrong and Richard Woods that these look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment