Monday, June 9, 2008

New Series: Special Guest on Poppytalk


In order to bring more interest to Poppytalk, I thought it would be fun to bring in Special Guests from time to time, to bring a fresh perspective on things. So starting today, we're kicking off a "Special Guest on Poppytalk" series. Each guest will post on things that are inspiring them each day for a whole week. And I'm so honoured and excited to introduce our very first Special Guest all the way from Turku, Finland, Kaija of Paperiaarre. Paperiaarre is Finnish for a paper treasure. Paperi=paper, aarre= treasure. And Kaija makes the most beautiful paper treasures. From gorgeous linen journals to brooches and pouches. Her sense of design is really refreshing and gentle if I were to describe it here. So I'm really looking forward to reading her posts and so please join me in welcoming her for her one week visit. You can visit her blog here and her Etsy shop here. Her first post is just below.

No comments:

Post a Comment