Thursday, June 19, 2008

Special Guest Post: by Abbey Hendrickson

DAY 4: Vintage Etsy

IMAGE #16
I’m a sucker for aesthetics and old graphic tins (that’s part of my collection above). While I can certainly find great things on ebay, I always find myself drawn more to the artful way that the vintage goods on etsy are photographed. It’s like having a ton of artsy friends who are always showing you great thrift scores. Here are some fun tins from some of my favorite vintage etsy sellers…

IMAGE #17 (clockwise from top left) Sirkus, dead bird finds, Vintage Goodies, and White Elephant Vintage

IMAGE #18
(clockwise from top left) Abigail Vintage, Urbanestics, blue bell bazaar, and Sweet Rice

My husband is begging you to run to etsy and snag all of the loveliest tins!

aesthetic outburst
how now design

No comments:

Post a Comment