Wednesday, June 25, 2008

studio sale: obsessive consumption

kate

I'm probably crazy posting this before I actually choose things for myself first, but I had to share. As I was passing by Kate Bingaman-Burt's today (online of course), I noticed this sign. She's having a studio sale! And what's cool is, us people who don't live in Mississippi will get first dibs as she's going to have an online sale at her etsy shop (should be starting tonight) before the tangible sale on saturday. Link to the sale here! Or stand by her etsy door here (just keep hitting refresh to see it all loading up). For those of you who don't know Kate, she's that awesome hand-lettering graphic design teacher and artist who did that beautiful sign for the upcoming documentary, Handmade Nation. She'll be doing a "special guest" stint here too come the fall! Here's her beautiful sign (art in itself).

2608145453_85027bb4c8_o

No comments:

Post a Comment