Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hulaseventy loves lists: Magic Three

by Andrea of Hulaseventy


I've been spending a lot of time on my bike lately. Which, of course, has me dreaming of the sweetest bicycle accessories. Here are three I am absolutely loving:


1. Original bike helmets by Ruby Costume. Not something I can actually afford right now but a girl can dream. Go ahead, design one. That part will cost you nothing. Stripes or polka dots? Checked or solid? Lacquered, metallic or with glitter? And don't get me started on the color selection. For the record, I am partial to lagoon but that could change at any given moment. Sun yellow, caramel, ruby red, orange, pink. Even if I could afford one, how would I ever choose? I'm thinking I'd find a way.


2. Carrie Bicycle Baskets by Design House Stockholm. I'm pretty partial to old wicker bicycle baskets but these are seriously awesome.



3. Cycling Ankle Cuff in Pink Folk by Maked. I'm not sure I ride enough to warrant a cycling ankle cuff but let me tell you, I'm working on it. If it means I'll need to wear a cute cuff like this, well okay then. I'm officially motivated.

hulaseventy.blogspot.com
girlhula.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment