Friday, May 22, 2009

Inspiration from Ace's Palm Springs!



I have no idea what brought me to the Ace Hotels website today, it was one of those instances where whatever you were doing before no longer had validity as you were lost in a sea of inspiration. And so I bring it here to you. I have to tell you, I am now on the hot trail for some white tent canvas just like they have here for fixing me up some window treatments! This is such a fun way to switch up the decor for the summer. And hey, I don't know about you, but my IKEA DOCKSTA table will be finding a new home amongst the palm trees outdoors this summer! There are so many ideas in Ace's Palm Springs Hotel I'm just dying to try out!

These canvas window treatments have that exotic tent feel - like you're trekking in Morocco, or at one of those safari tents in Africa.


The white slatted wall panels bring interest, offering up all types of wall art display possibilities.


Paint your terra cotta planters white to bring a fresh new look to your deck, and they also tie in well with the white table.





ikeaGet the patio look! All from IKEA: HÅLLÖ cushions; DOCKSTA table; ARHOLMA and PERSISK rug



The bulldog is always a simple and easy way to display art.


More slatted wall and curtain examples that show the versatality these two things can create. Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment