Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sarah's Cottage

sarahs-cottage
For most of us Canadians, we've sort of grown up with Sarah Richardson, prop stylist turn decorator with her lifestyle TV shows like Room Service, design inc. and more recently, Sarah's House. I've always been a fan of her practical and d.i.y. approach to interior design, and so when I heard of her latest show on HGTV (Canada), Sarah's Cottage, I couldn't wait to watch. Being a cottage fan, I was curious to see how Sarah would design hers and it's not to disappoint. Over the course of six episodes and with a team including her husband, Alexander Younger of Design Lab, Sarah sets off to renovate her own off the grid weekend getaway. Luckily you don't have to live in Canada to watch all the episodes as they are online and available here. I put together a few of my favorite vignettes to show here from the website's gallery at HGTV.

Update: Oh dear, it looks like the U.S. can't see the videos - too bad. Sorry, never thougth of that.

www.hgtv.ca/sarahscottage

No comments:

Post a Comment