Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beautiful Cakes by Nikole Herriott

Above two photos from makesomething.ca
I came across this beautiful cake yesterday (see above) visiting Make Something. Karyn was writing about a birthday party she had attended over the weekend for Erica and hosted by the talented couple, Anabela and Geoff of Fieldguided. And this cake just had me in awe! It happens to be made by another very talented person, Nikole Herriott of Heriott Grace and Forty-sixth at Grace. I'm sure many of you have seen her cakes in the past on her blog or flickr photostream, but if you haven't I was thrilled when Nikole agreed to let me showcase them here.

Beautiful cakes, beautiful pictures, and the beautiful wooden cake pedestals and cheeseboards her father has made that holds some of them. All photo's below by Nikole Herriott.









No comments:

Post a Comment