Friday, February 19, 2010

Hula Seventy: Street Art Makes Me Happy

Matt W. Moore, Paris

Contributer Post by Hula Seventy

When I need inspiration, I head straight for Wooster Collective-- a site that collects the best of the best of ephemeral art from city streets all over the world. I've posted favorites from Wooster collective before but a good amount of stellar street art has been posted since then. Which means I have a whole new set of favorites to share with you today:

l.e.t.


Pablo, Salamanca, Spain


Alexandros Vasmoulakis and Paris Koutsikos


Navajo Indian Reservation, Arizona


Escif


Hope you'll take the time to watch that video. Because it's pretty amazing. And I hope you stumble onto a little street art in your city in this week. If not, there's always Wooster Collective. Thank goodness for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment