Monday, February 22, 2010

Organize me



Every Sunday I always enjoy getting my email newsletter from Christine of Etsy with her Get the Look posts. She always does an amazing job at these as well as her weekly Etsy Finds. This week she featured the home of Trisha Brink's Lynden, Washington Craftsman Bungalow, a 1913 buttercup yellow bungalow filled with charming vintage furniture and cosy vignettes. One particular vignette that caught my eye was of these little mail cubbies that owner Trisha has hung by her door. I am in desperate need of organization, and these are so sweet. She mentions she sells them at her brick and mortar storefront Grandiflora Home & Garden and that they are from a company called Accents de Ville based out of Canada. So when I googled the name to see if I could find a Canadian source, I see they might be based in Vancouver. I think after the Olympics (and things have calmed down in Yaletown) I'm going to check them out here and see if I can get a couple. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment