Monday, February 8, 2010

Inspiration: Succulents Bouquet How-To



I don't know about you guys, but I'm really loving succulents right now. So when I came across these succulent arrangements at Flora Grubb over the weekend I had to show you, if you haven't come across them already from reading my related post earlier. The floral designer for The Cutting Garden blog, Susie Nadler teaches an incredibly simple technique to incorporate succulents into a bouquet or centerpiece. You can get all the supplies and how-to info here and in that post she also links to a video from the ladies at Flower Duet who feature the same technique to create a bridal bouquet. What's cool about these bouquets is that they are completely sustainable, when you’re finished with your succulent cuttings, you can plant them right back in your garden and they’ll take root. Click here to see the rest of Flora's how-to.




No comments:

Post a Comment