Sunday, March 23, 2008

phm studio spaces: little black rabbit

L1030118
L1030116

Artist Name: little black rabbit
Shop Address: littleblackrabbit.etsy.com
Poppytalk Handmade Table: Table 104
City: Seattle

nancy
L1030100

Where in your home/apartment is your studio located?
kind of everywhere, mostly in the kitchen and just off the living room.

What equipment/tools do you use?
my beloved sewing machine, my tin snips, our Leica d-lux 3 and my computer.

L1030091
L1030089

Do you have an inspiration board, and can you tell us what is inspiring you now?
I love to arrange things in groupings all around my house that often make their way into projects and what inspires me now is photographing them.

How do you create best?
I create best when I and stay in my pj's all day and mess up my whole house.

L1030105

List (3) of your favorite artists:
Norman Thomas
Deborah Mersky
Thomas Wood

and lots more - check out my etsy favorites!

If yours isn't, what would be your perfect studio?
I have plans to add on to my house - part of that will be a studio that can be separate from the living part.

L1030099

No comments:

Post a Comment