Friday, March 21, 2008

phm studio spaces: yael fran

inspiration Yael Frankel

we're kicking off a new series here today called, "phm studio spaces", a look into poppytalkhandmade participant's studios. there are some awesome one's and i'm really looking forward to this myself! starting off today, all the way from south america, Yael Frankel:

Artist Name: Yael Frankel
Shop Name and Address: www.yaelfran.etsy.com
Poppytalk Handmade Table: Yael Frankel - Table 146
Blog: www.miniatureart-yael.blogspot.com
City: Buenos Aires

Where in your home/apartment is your studio located?
My studio is in the middle of my living room!

What equipment/tools do you use?
I have a Mac, printer, scanner, digital camera, a thousands of papers!

Do you have an inspiration board, and can you tell us what is
inspiring you now?

Yes I have! My inspiration comes from shapes, all sort of shapes...

How do you create best?
Sometimes I listen music (right now I am so fan of MIKA) and sometimes I
prefer the silence

List (3) of your favorite artists
Elsa Mora
Amy Walsh
Iris Schwarz

What would be your perfect studio?
Mine!!

Thank you Yael for sharing!

yael

No comments:

Post a Comment