Friday, July 24, 2009

Hulaseventy Loves Lists: Ode to Wooster Collective

by Hulaseventy



Wooster Collective, I love you. You are always there when I need a solid global street art fix. Which is pretty much all the time. This giant paint chip collage seen on the streets of Edmonton, AB makes me terribly happy. I think I would cry happy tears if I stumbled onto a piece like this in my town. I really would.



From the streets of Turin, Italy: Fantastic portraits of muslim women drawn and colored (freehand) by artist BR1.



From the streets of Athens, Greece: This Beautiful stencil work by artist Boxi.



And from the streets of Toronto: Completely brilliant pocket planters by artists Sean Martindale and Eric Cheung. Made from torn advertisement posters. Genius, absolute genius.

Posted by Hulaseventy

No comments:

Post a Comment