Monday, July 13, 2009

Poppytalk's Favourite Things @ House&Home!



House&Home, a Canadian decor magazine has a new online site now if you haven't been by lately. Along with their beautiful magazine (which is garnering attention from sad Domino fans looking for a replacement, as H&H's Lynda Reeve's mentions in a recent article), they also have some great features online as well, including editor's blogs (which has become a daily read for me) and videos (from design to great recipes) and heaps of decorating references and galleries.

Recently, they asked me to submit to them some of my favourite things, for a special online feature. I'm excited to announce it's live today and here's the link if you'd like to read it! Thanks to House&Home for having me, I'm totally honoured! House&Home Magazine is available in the U.S. at Barnes and Noble and Borders and also digitally online. Click here to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment