Monday, May 3, 2010

Detour

Vancouver - Stanley Park

Monday took me over to the North Shore and so I thought since it was such a sunny (although blustery) day, I snapped a few shots with a detour into Stanley Park on the way (and back). I love our city and sometimes forget how beautiful it is. More of my pictures are here with description of each.

Fun fact: If you look at the second last photo of the Lion's Gate Bridge, just before the bridge there are two lion statues "The Lions". Each one is currently decorated with hockey paraphernalia (left a Canuck's jersey; right a faux Stanley Cup) in support of our team in the playoffs right now. Click here and here to see a close-up of each.

Vancouver - Stanley Park
Vancouver - Stanley Park
Vancouver - Lion's Gate Bridge
Vancouver - Beach Ave
Vancouver - Beach Ave
Vancouver - Beach Ave
Vancouver - Beach Ave
Vancouver - Lion's Gate Bridge
Vancouver - on Lion's Gate Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment