Monday, May 24, 2010

Pretty Papers

I have the privilege of working with some amazingly talented Australian wedding invitation designers. They have skills I just wish I had.



Anna from Invite with Style is just lovely! She did the invitations for one of my September brides and they came out beautifully - post to come with images so you can see for yourselves! She also writes a great blog so go check it out.




For beautiful minimalist design that is somewhow delightfully warm, you just can't go passed Jessie from Follow Studio. Her designs are soulful and lovely, (and come wrapped in brown paper packaging - one of my favourite things).



Based in both New Zealand and Australia, Sarah from Ruby & Scarlett has a range of stunning designs on gorgeous french cotton paper which feels amazing.

(Image Credits: Invite with Style; Follow Studio; Imbue Weddings).

No comments:

Post a Comment