Monday, May 10, 2010

Introducing "Paper Pops"

New Paper Pops Market

One dream both E and I have had for a long time is to own our own paper goods store. We love everything about paper; probably because there are so many possibilities (e.g. greetings cards can be made into art, wrapping paper can be decoupaged, etc.). Greetings cards are usually the main attraction which are so special themselves, but also I can never get enough journals, notebooks, pencil cases, wrapping paper, ribbon, in my life; the list goes on and on and I know I'm not alone. So today we're excited to bring you our virtual market which this month is paper themed from independent designers (most things completely handmade). Dubbed Paper Pops we bring you everything paper (and the odd accessory) from now until June 4th! Click here to visit.

New Paper Pops MarketNew Paper Pops MarketNew Paper Pops MarketNew Paper Pops Market

No comments:

Post a Comment