Friday, July 16, 2010

Hula Seventy: Lignes Rouges



While I was gathering images from Ekosystem's street art galleries for last week's colors of the world post, I stumbled onto some amazing red and white pieces from street artist Lignes Rouges. Instantly smitten, I set out to learn more and sadly discovered that Lignes Rouge passed away suddenly last year at the very young age of 27. I'd like to celebrate his beautiful body of work today. No doubt, he will be missed.















There's a great interview with Lignes Rouges over at Illicit Exhibitions, which took place just a few weeks before he died. You can also see more of his work over at his site and at Ekosystem, where I originally discovered him.

R.I.P., Lignes Rouges. The world is little less colorful without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment