Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Reading: Why India?


After tweeting last week about cutting my hair, I found myself following a certain hair stylist here in Vancouver and last night I followed her tweet to her blog. Thinking I would be reading something about fashion, I couldn't correlate the title of her blog with either fashion or hair and decided to investigate why she named it Why India. I decided to pick her first post which I would hope would explain things, but what happened was like when you start a good book, I couldn't put it down. The more I read the more intrigued I was. I won't tell you more here, I'll let you follow my path through her blog. But I will give you this index page to connect all the posts together as each one should be read in that order and sometimes they don't link to each other. So if you have time today it's an awesome and truly inspiring read (that still is continuing). Visit Why India here to start. Images above all by Shai Dhali.

No comments:

Post a Comment